Monday, May 30, 2011

Consistency

Time. I never seem to have enough of it.

Especially since I have children. As a stay at parent, I spend most of my time either doing something for the kids or thinking about what I have to do for the kids. I get up around seven and basically, I start work.

There is breakfast to be made. A lunch to pack. Caelyn needs to get dressed and be taken to school. Caleb has Gymboree or Music Together or some such thing. There is no time for oneself.

After the kids are asleep in bed, usually around 8:30 – 9:00 then there is some down time. Problem is, I am usually too tired to do anything other than sit and watch TV until I decide to go to bed. Then the next morning I get up and do it all over again.

The trouble with that though, is once I get into a routine, it is hard to get out of it. For a while, I was pretty good about keeping this blog up to date. Then, I don't even remember what it was, something happened. I missed a few days, then a few days kept getting longer and longer until I was out of practice.

Consistency is the key. So, I am starting to write again. Hopefully, it will be good or at least passable but however it turns out, I plan to be consistent. And I hope you will continue to read and enjoy it. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment