Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Check Up

Today started like any other. Maybe I woke up a little earlier than most but I woke up well so that was OK.  I got out of bed, ate breakfast in front of the t.v. and then I got dressed.

Shortly after getting dressed is when the day went wrong, horribly wrong.

The man came into the room. He was bigger and faster than me and so much stronger. I fought hard but really never had a chance. Before I knew exactly what was going on, he drug me out of my house and into the cold.  He forced me into the back of a car where he used shackles to keep me immobilized. This was not good.

He drove for a while never once showing any emotion or interest in the cries coming from behind him.  He just drove.

Finally we arrived at a house.  I noticed nothing that stood out about it as I tried to get my bearings and formulate a plan of action.

He whipped open the door next to me and effortlessly took off the shackles.  As he drug me from the car toward the back door of the house, I should have yelled and tried to get away but my mind couldn't process what was happening.  How could this be?  Why was he doing this? Was it really only half an hour ago that I was safe and warm in my home blissfully unaware of the dark turn this day would take.

We entered the house and he drug me down a hallway where a woman sat calmly awaiting my arrival.  She was attractive and in another situation I would have been happy to meet her but there was something unsettling about her.  It didn't take me long to figure out that behind the pretty exterior was the heart of a sadist.  I don't like to think about what she did to me but it was unpleasant and when she was done, it was all I could do to hold back the screams.

Finally she led my captor and I to another room.  The room was a bit smaller than the first one.  The lights were very bright.  There were a couple of chairs, some sort of table and a counter but not much else.  My captor forced me into the chair nearest the door.  That was when I heard the screams.

The were horrible.  Loud, high pitched piercing screams came to me from down the hallway. I didn't know what was being done to create those screams, I just hoped that whatever it was would not happen to me.

I was left alone with my captor.  How long for, I don't know.  It could have been minutes or hours but it seemed like an eternity.  I thought about running but there was no where to go and no where to hide. So I sat quietly listening to the screams and saving my strength for the fight to come.

I didn't know what they had planned for me but I was not going down without a fight.  I would make them pay for taking me from my home.

Finally a man walked in.  He spoke kindly with my captor but I could see the sadism in his eyes.  I was struck cold with fear.  The man ordered my captor to strip me down to my underwear.  He then forced me down on the table.  I fought as hard as I could but my captor was too strong.  He held me still as the sadist shined bright lights in my eyes and pushed painful pointed objects in my ears and mouth.  I was helpless.  There was nothing I could do so I settled for yelling every nasty thing I could think of at them.  Finally, the man left and I was once again alone with my captor.

I was given back my clothes but not allowed to leave.  Eventually, the sadistic woman from earlier returned carrying the biggest needle I had ever seen.  I realized in horror that she intended it for me.  My captor held me down as she jammed the needle in my leg. I howled in agony.

Over my cries of pain, I could hear my captor thank the nurse as she left. After her departure, I was allowed to leave.  As my captor, my father, led me down the hall, I asked him if I could get a lollipop.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. Liittle boy, we feel your pain! Tim, we hope for your sake no one leaks this to Amnesty Int'l.

    ReplyDelete